AFTER HOURS SERVICES
Hours: 6pm – 8am Monday – Friday
12 noon – 8am Saturday & Sunday
Public Holidays 24 hrs
• As we are a busy practice, we would really appreciate at least one hours notice if you are unable to keep your appointment
• Telephone interruptions to Doctors are only for emergencies.
• However, if you would like to leave a message with the receptionist, we will endeavour to arrange the doctor or nurse to return your call as soon as possible.
• For repeat prescriptions, please make an appointment.
• Due to privacy laws, blood test and X-Ray results are NOT given over the phone. Please make a follow up appointment.
• Telling us any personal information that has changed since you last visit eg. Change of address, marriage status, change in phone/mob numbers, court documents to advice any child custody arrangements.
• If you need a longer appointment or a procedure done, please advise this to the booking receptionist.