AFTER HOURS SERVICES
Hours: 6pm – 8am Monday – Friday
12 noon – 8am Sunday
Public Holidays 24 hrs
Due to changes in Medicare rebates, we will be charging a private fee on weekends:
- Item: 23 or 5020 (on weekends) --- $80
- Item: 36 or 5040 (on weekends) --- $120
- Item: 44 or 5060 (on weekends) --- $150
There will be a $20 fee just for the scripts and no consult.
Please contact reception on 07 3166 9653 for more information.
• As we are a busy practice, we would really appreciate at least one hours notice if you are unable to keep your appointment
• Telephone interruptions to Doctors are only for emergencies.
• However, if you would like to leave a message with the receptionist, we will endeavour to arrange the doctor or nurse to return your call as soon as possible.
• For repeat prescriptions, please make an appointment.
• Due to privacy laws, blood test and X-Ray results are NOT given over the phone. Please make a follow up appointment.
• Telling us any personal information that has changed since you last visit eg. Change of address, marriage status, change in phone/mob numbers, court documents to advice any child custody arrangements.
• If you need a longer appointment or a procedure done, please advise this to the booking receptionist.
For New Patients, below are patients forms that you will be required to download, print, complete and bring to your next appointment. Both New Patient Form and Patient Health Summary Form are required to be completed. Please contact our reception staff if you have any questions regarding these forms or any other appointment requirements.